Throwing a party? Kid’s birthday? Bridal Shower? Team building event?
Bexley Yoga has you covered.
Bexley Yoga’s beautiful studio and prime location on Drexel Avenue offers a variety of event space options — ranging from basic room rental to exclusive party packages that include customized planning, catering, and entertainment creatively tailored for your special group.
Whether it’s a child’s princess birthday party or yoga happy hour or a bridal party, Bexley Yoga will work with you to plan the perfect event — minus all the stress. If you’re looking for a more mindful, healthy approach to your next get-together or celebration, check out the many class types on our descriptions page and let us know what type of class you want for your celebration.
For pricing information on all our event and party packages, please email us at email@example.com or call 614-214-1445.
Bridal and Bachelorette Parties
Paging all parents! Planning a party for your kids/tweens/teens? Looking for something different? Celebrate at Bexley Yoga!
Bexley Yoga offers a variety of yoga party packages to make your child’s birthday party or other special event extra special —with a lot more than just the usual cake and punch.
Energetic. Mindful. Easy And Fun!
Our team will work with you to craft an age appropriate theme for your party that includes all of the following:
- Creative Crafts — whether it’s making eye pillows or painting personalized mats or doing beadwork, our instructors flip the creativity switch to turn on the fun!
- Party Themes — movies, television, sports, you tell us! Our team will work with you to design the perfect party with decorations and programming for a perfect fit for your family or organization. Special yoga themed events center around balance, peace, and kindness. Are you a coach? A sports team parent? Events centered around stretching and strengthening are ideal for team building. Talk to us how we can make your event extra special!
De-stress and bond before the big day with your closest friends! This bridal party package offers a 60 minute yoga class for up to 19 people and includes reiki light touch massage, for a total of 90 minutes in the studio (adjusted rate for each additional hour). Relax, rejuvenate and then share a champagne toast to celebrate. Want to make your party extra special? Check out our a la carte services.
All a la carte services are available on an hourly basis for studio rental, in addition to the cost of the selected service.
- Bridal Brunch + Mimosas catered by Giuseppe’s Retrovo — we’ll take care of all the details.
- Massage – we suggest that the bride experience a massage* (it’s her special day!) while the rest of the bridal party is treated to pampering, all coordinated with the professionals at Browtique.
- Eyebrow waxing – Bexley Yoga will make all the arrangements with Browtique.
*Massage is an hourly rate per person, with only one (1) session available due to space limitations
“I do” Yoga
One of our most fun packages, Bachelorette Yoga is the go-to alternative for the bride looking to do something a little more meaningful than the standard bar crawl. For a low hourly rate + the cost of an instructor, this package offers a 60 minute yoga class designed to engage and energize your guests. Take it up a notch by bringing your favorite wine and snacks, and we’ll provide the tables, plates, cups, napkins, cutlery, corkscrew and speakers/plug-in for your tunes. You set-up and clean-up.
Want to make it even easier? Add some a la carte options! Contact Bexley Yoga for pricing.
- Setup & cleanup — makes it as simple as plug and play for you!
- Party planning — Bexley Yoga will coordinate it all — food, drink and/or live music. Let us do the heavy lift.
- Looking for live music? Bexley Yoga will work with you to pick the perfect vibe for your event. Inquire on pricing.
- Champagne toasts — how special is a flute of champagne to mark a special occasion? Very. Add it to your event for that extra sparkle! Inquire on pricing.
- Catering from Giuseppe’s Retrovo — food makes the party. We’ll work with you to plan a menu and take care of all the details. Inquire on pricing — food costs additional.
You’ve got a big project coming up. You have some new employees. You’ve got deadlines! Why not bring your team together in a safe, relaxing environment to grow and energize together with yoga? Our team will work with you to design a yoga-based team building exercise event that will encourage collaboration and trust (and fun). Team building packages include a 45 minute yoga class (cost includes instructor), 15 minutes of guided meditation, and 30 minutes of team building from a certified coach (take home materials provided), for up to 19 people for 2 hours (each additional hour at an adjusted rate).
Additional services are available, including in/out of studio yoga corporate retreats. Our team wants to work with yours — call us.